What information is collected?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as email, or participate in other site features.
- When applying or registering, we may ask for your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card information, or other information. It is possible, however, to visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill gift purchases. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use " cookies " to enhance your experience and to collect information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please see the section below "Do we use " cookies "?" for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the web, or use other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on the site and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- So that we can better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your operations.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site.
- If you have opted in to receive our email newsletter, we may periodically send you emails. If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails from us, please see the section "How can you opt out, remove or modify the information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted in to receive email newsletters, you will not receive these emails. Visitors who register or participate in other features of the site, such as marketing programs and "members only" content are given a choice as to whether they would like to be on our mailing list and receive email communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information. Your personal information is kept under secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people with special access rights to such systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
To place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive / credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and is encrypted in our databases only to be accessed as stated.
Do we use " cookies "?
We may contract with third party service providers to help us better understand our site visitors. These service providers are not authorized to use the information collected on our behalf, except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer alert you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies . This is done through your browser ( such as Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer ). Every browser is a little different, so look in your browser's help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies . If you disable cookies , you will not have access to many features that make your site more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place your orders over the phone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to third parties unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "third parties" does not include $ ( CompanyNameLegal ). It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties that assist us in the operation of our website, the conduct of our business, a service provided that such parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt out, remove or modify the information you have provided to us?
To modify your email subscriptions, please notify us by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails that are already in production.
To remove all of your online account data from the database, go to the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses, and payment information. Please note that information about a sales transaction may be maintained for the purposes of servicing the transaction and for record keeping.
Third Party Links.
In an attempt to provide greater value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility for the contents and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link doesn't work).
Changes to our policy.
Questions and comments.
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all information regarding privacy, or any other topic.
Policy Online only.
Terms and Conditions.
Also visit our Terms and Conditions
section establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability that govern the use of our website.